Two full-immersion days completely dedicated to training, deepening of techniques and use of various tools for self defense: Krav Maga Training Winter Camp is open to all Krav Maga practitioners or people from any other self-defense disciplines; it is not restricted only to instructors or experienced practitioners, as the lessons will be differentiated and students divided according to their level of experience.
- Techniques of immediate reaction to violent aggression, highlighting the differences between the traditionally gym techniques and more “dirty” techniques to be adopted in a real situation, standing or grounded;
- Behaviors and techniques to be adopted for groups of people attacked;
- Defense against bare hands, strangulations and grievances;
- Third Defense Against Threats or Knife Attacks;
- Disarming the gun: substantial differences between the various types of disarmament;