Two full-immersion days completely dedicated to training, deepening of techniques and use of various tools for self defense: Krav Maga Training Winter Camp is open to all Krav Maga practitioners or people from any other self-defense disciplines; it is not restricted only to instructors or experienced practitioners, as the lessons will be differentiated and students divided according to their level of experience.
- Defense against bare hands attacks.
- Defense against multiple attackers.
- Defense against chokes, catches and takedowns.
- Defense against knife threats.
- Defense against knife attacks; standing, sitting and on the ground.
- Defense against gun threats.
- VIP protection.
- Confined or crowned space techniques.